Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ohsoyes Radio- Mama Edition


So,
With it being Mother's day and everything we dive into our supressed memories and talk about the most memorable time our mothers beat us. We also, stereotypically, play "Dear Mama" by tupac. But we also try and guess which news story is fake, I dig through my old mix cd's from when I was 16 and play some interesting cuts, The Lakers losing, When people like teams from citites other than their own, I reveal my Mother's Day observations from working in a restuarant and we discuss the origins of the song "Rump Shaker" in this weeks Cloud Thoughts.

Our Videographer got us doing the news stories this week. Hope you guys like the behind the scenes looks at Ohsoyes Radio! Here is the playlist from this week.


Thanks for rocking with us again. This weeks show is going to be a killer, stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment