Monday, June 13, 2011

Ohsoyes Radio- Big Time Max out!

If this is you.... Listen to our show and then stop wearing that plain jersey!


This week on Ohsoyes Radio we have another great "OhsoGuest" Our man Max is joining us to talk about whatever topic we end up on. We went everywhere this week so please enjoy the jams and banter that is sure you leave you laughing, or at least chuckling about the absurdity of the ideas.
We also debut the sister segment to "Cloud Thoughts", so get ready for Jake's 1st installment of "40 Thoughts"!

This is a video that Enzo showed me as Ohsoyes was ending, so not only did I not have time to play this video on air, after watching 1 minute, I decided that I had watched enough... So may i present to you now "My Vagina Ain't Handicap". Have mercy on me


Make sure to hit us up on twitter @ohsoyes and @therealjakepaul. and Don't forget to check out our guest @swagtothe_max

Thank you for listening. I'll see you when I get back from vacation, but dont worry Jake is going keep the show rocking while I'm gone. "Ohsoyes'n" in other countries, playa.

No comments:

Post a Comment